The new RIC-Mz features TLS 1.2 key exchange encryption advanced security and is designed to the DHS 4300 policy standards for the protection of sensitive information.
Designed for use in State, Local and Federal First Responder, Public Safety and Law Enforcement radio systems.
Developed by Christine Wireless, Inc. under contract to and licensed by the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate.
• Elimination of expensive and hard to get copper telephone circuits to interconnect Conventional Motorola ASTRO™ system elements.
• Allow addition of non-Motorola base stations and other equipment into a Conventional Motorola ASTRO™ system
• Location of elements of a Conventional Motorola ASTRO™ system to diverse locations
• Use-Motorola Dispatch Consoles with a Conventional Motorola ASTRO™ system
• Applicable Products: Quantar™, GTR-8000™, PDR-3500™, ASTRO-TAC 3000™ and DIU-3000™
• Digital Project 25 voice (Encrypted and unencrypted)
• Analog Voice (4 wire E&M)
• Confirmed and Unconfirmed Project 25 data including Over-the-Air-Rekey (OTAR)
• Virtual Com port for remote Radio Service Software (RSS) application via Internet Protocol
• Remote Control of connected equipment
• Conventional Control and Signaling (TSBKs)
• Authenticated Remote Firmware Update via Internet Protocol
• Connects to Conventional Motorola ASTRO™ system elements with and without
• Interconnects via Internet, private intranet, satellite, cellular and Virtual Private Networks.
• Web-based (browser) setup and monitoring